- Set daily goals and make sure to involve entire team daily.
- Co-market with non-competing businesses with similar clients.
- Send weekly emails to clients and prospects.
- Create bundled products or bundled services vs only individual choices.
- Get and promote customer reviews.
- Narrow your niche to focus better (yes).
- Increase word-of-mout advertising.
- Set specific exclusive offers (military, student, animal owners…)
- Design specific referral programs.
- Ask for a referral immediately after delivering great results.
- Always carry company information (pens, biz cards, give-aways)
- Over-correct mistakes.
- Run or sponsor local event for your community.
- Take a chance and show up / market somewhere different than competitors.
- Public speaking at libraries, schools and events.
- Get published locally, ebooks and media.
- Track ROI for all marketing strategies and constantly reduce underperforming strategies and invest in best performing weekly.
- Over service existing customers.
- Cross promote with other business.
- Focus on strengths and outsource weaknesses.
- Take imperfect action vs perfect inaction daily.
- Get fund in local directories.
- Partner with influences in your area or market.
- Be everywhere networking.
- Increase prices (yes increase).
- Create and add-on item / service to offer customers at purchase time.
- Send surprises to your best customers.
- Create new products or services to offer existing customers.
- Make contacting you overly simple.
- Call past prospects and survey how you could have made the process easier (this is a winner)
Remember if you’re not getting rejections, you’re just not selling often.