Mobile is a must
$142B projected amount of mobile and tablet commerce this year.
- Mobile-friendly websites: They now appear higher on Google searches than sites that aren’t.
Video also go mobile-first
35% projected amount of mobile and tablet commerce this year, with 33% watching vids 5 minutes or longer.
- Short marketing videos
- Product demos
- Behind-the-scene glimpses into your business
Live streaming gets easier
15m number of accounts on Periscope, Twitter’s live streaming service.
- Discussions between experts in your industry
- Live event coverage
- New product launches
Online ads hit their target
$59b Google’s ad revenue in 2014
- Using keywords, demographics, location and spending and browsing habits to reach your target audience.
Cybersecurity remains a major risk
79% portion of small businesses that don’t have a cyberattack response plan – even though 63% have been the victims of an attack.
- EMV chip credit cards
- User behaviour analytics tools that help identify risky behaviour and fraudulent transactions.
Source from Forrester Research, Nationwide, PayPal, ReelSEO, Salesforce
Most Of Your Marketing Dollars Are Being Wasted. – The Shocking Truth Most Marketing Agencies Don’t Want You To Know – Part 2 by Glen Pavlovich
How to Choose a Blogging Platform by Nancy
Coming Up on the Show by Small Businesses Do It Better
Marketing a Business with WordPress by Andrew
Small Business Web Marketing by Andrew
Strategic SEO for Startups by Patrick
Begun the search engine wars have – A Yoda would have said!
How To Make More Sales Using Surveys by April M. Smith
Setting up Authorship on your Website by Colman Carpenter
WordPress SEO vs All In One SEO Pack: The Facts by Luis Alejandre
Don’t beg for traffic. Lure traffic with great content by Chad
STARTERS GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING by Dave Howell
7 STEPS TO CREATE A NEW SMM(SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING) PLAN by iTech Lessions