20 Captivating Marketing Statistic that will drive 2014
What to expect?
– In 2014, marketing teams will spend $135 billion dollars on new digital marketing collateral.
– 78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing.
– Internet advertising will make up nearly 25% of the entire ad market by 2015.
– “Marketers will use dynamic content to deliver highly personalized experiences to the right audience at the right time.”
Trends in the marketing mix
Social Media: Social marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years.
Email: Emails with social sharing buttons increase click through rates by 158%.
Content: Nearly 50% of companies have content marketing strategies.
Event: 67% of B2B content marketers consider event marketing the most effective strategy.
SEO: 33% of traffic from Google’s organic search results go to the 1st item listed.
PR: 73% of reporters think press releases should contain images.
PPC: 72% of PPC marketers plan to increase PPC budget in 2014.
What to consider for your digital audience
– 52% of all marketers have found a customer via Facebook in 2013.
– B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads than those that don’t
– 43% of all marketers found a customer via LinkedIn.
– In 2013, 55% of marketers worldwide increased digital marketing budgets.
– Customer testimonials have the highest effectiveness rating for content marketing at 89%.
– Videos on landing pages increase conversions by 86%.
– 65% of your audience are visual learners.
– Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing.
– Visual data is processed 60,000 times faster by the brain than text.